100 Short English Conversations - Best for Non-Native Speakers

It is very productive lesson for non-native English speakers who want to learn English conversations in their daily life. Practice the conversation given below to build your English speaking confidence. Here are 100 short English conversations:

100 Short English Conversation


100 Short English Conversations

1. A: Hi! How are you?

   B: I'm good, thanks. How about you?

2. A: What's your name?

   B: My name is Alex.

3. A: Where are you from?

   B: I'm from Canada.

4. A: What do you do?

   B: I'm a student.

5. A: Do you like coffee?

   B: Yes, I love it!

6. A: What time is it?

   B: It's 3 PM.

7. A: What's your favorite color?

   B: Blue.

8. A: Do you have any pets?

   B: Yes, I have a dog.

9. A: Can you help me?

   B: Sure, what do you need?

10. A: What's the weather like today?

    B: It's sunny and warm.

11. A: Are you free this weekend?

    B: Yes, I am.

12. A: Do you play any sports?

    B: Yes, I play soccer.

13. A: How old are you?

    B: I'm 25 years old.

14. A: What's your favorite food?

    B: Pizza.

15. A: Do you like movies?

    B: Yes, I love them.

16. A: Have you ever been to Paris?

    B: No, but I really want to go there.

17. A: What are you doing now?

    B: I'm reading a book.

18. A: Do you speak Spanish?

    B: Yes, a little.

19. A: How was your day?

    B: It was great, thanks.

20. A: What's your hobby?

    B: I like painting.

21. A: Can you drive?

    B: Yes, I can.

22. A: What's your favorite season?

    B: I love spring.

23. A: Do you like to travel?

    B: Yes, very much.

24. A: What's your favorite book?

    B: "Pride and Prejudice."

25. A: Do you have siblings?

    B: Yes, I have a brother.

26. A: What's your favorite TV show?

    B: "Friends."

27. A: Are you married?

    B: No, I'm single.

28. A: What's your job?

    B: I'm a teacher.

29. A: Do you like music?

    B: Yes, I love it.

30. A: Have you seen that movie?

    B: Yes, it was great.**

31. A: Where do you live?

    B: I live in New York.

32. A: Do you have a car?

    B: Yes, I do.

33. A: What's your favorite drink?

    B: Coffee.

34. A: Do you exercise?

    B: Yes, every day.

35. A: What time do you wake up?

    B: Around 7 AM.

36. A: Do you like reading?

    B: Yes, very much.

37. A: What's your favorite animal?

    B: Cats.

38. A: Do you like your job?

    B: Yes, I enjoy it.

39. A: What's your favorite holiday?

    B: Christmas.

40. A: Can you swim?

    B: Yes, I can.

41. A: What's your favorite sport?

    B: Basketball.

42. A: Do you like cooking?

    B: Yes, it's fun.

43. A: Are you tired?

    B: Yes, a little.

44. A: What's your favorite fruit?

    B: Apples.

45. A: Do you play video games?

    B: Yes, sometimes.

46. A: What's your favorite movie?

    B: "The Shawshank Redemption."

47. A: Do you like the beach?

    B: Yes, I love it.

48. A: How was your weekend?

    B: It was relaxing.

49. A: Do you like ice cream?

    B: Yes, very much.

50. A: What's your favorite song?

    B: "Imagine" by John Lennon.

51. A: Do you have any plans for tonight?

    B: Yes, I'm meeting a friend.

52. A: What's your favorite subject?

    B: History.

53. A: Do you like your neighborhood?

    B: Yes, it's nice.

54. A: Are you a morning person?

    B: Yes, I am.

55. A: Do you like tea?

    B: Yes, especially green tea.

56. A: What's your favorite dessert?

    B: Chocolate cake.

57. A: Do you have a best friend?

    B: Yes, her name is Sarah.

58. A: What's your favorite city?

    B: Tokyo.

59. A: Do you like hiking?

    B: Yes, I enjoy it.

60. A: How do you get to work?

    B: I take the bus.

61. A: What's your dream job?

    B: To be a writer.

62. A: Do you like gardening?

    B: Yes, it's relaxing.

63. A: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

    B: Vanilla.

64. A: Do you play any instruments?

    B: Yes, I play the guitar.

65. A: What's your favorite TV show?

    B: "Breaking Bad."

66. A: Do you like sushi?

    B: Yes, I love it.

67. A: How do you spend your free time?

    B: I like to read interesting books and novels and watch movies.

68. A: Do you like cats or dogs?

    B: I like both.

69. A: What's your favorite holiday destination?

    B: Bali.

70. A: Do you like dancing?

    B: Yes, it's fun.

71. A: What's your favorite sport to watch?

    B: Football.

72. A: Do you like spicy food?

    B: Yes, I do.

73. A: What's your favorite season?

    B: Summer.

74. A: Do you have a garden?

    B: Yes, I do.

75. A: What's your favorite app?

    B: Instagram.

76. A: Do you like shopping?

    B: Yes, I enjoy it.

77. A: What's your favorite hobby?

    B: Drawing.

78. A: Do you like to cook?

    B: Yes, I love it.

79. A: What's your favorite website?

    B: YouTube.

80. A: Do you like summer or winter?

    B: I prefer summer.

81. A: What's your favorite flower?

    B: Roses.

82. A: Do you like board games?

    B: Yes, I do.

83. A: What's your favorite type of music?

    B: Rock.

84. A: Do you like reading novels?

    B: Yes, very much.

85. A: What's your favorite ice cream topping?

    B: Chocolate chips.

86. A: Do you like to travel alone?

    B: Yes, sometimes.

87. A: What's your favorite kind of weather?

    B: Rainy.

88. A: Do you like to bake?

    B: Yes, I do.

89. A: What's your favorite kind of movie?

    B: Comedy.

90. A: Do you like learning new languages?

    B: Yes, it's interesting.

91. A: What's your favorite social media platform?

    B: Facebook.

92. A: Do you like watching sports?

    B: Yes, I do.

93. A: What's your favorite candy?

    B: Chocolate.

94. A: Do you like adventure sports?

    B: Yes, they're exciting.

95. A: What's your favorite type of cuisine?

B: Italian.

96. A: Do you like to write?

B: Yes, I love writing stories.

97. A: What's your favorite game?

    B: Chess.

98. A: Do you like to exercise in the morning?

    B: Yes, it energizes me for the day.

99. A: What's your favorite TV series?

    B: "Stranger Things."

100. A: Do you enjoy cooking for others?

    B: Yes, I love making meals for my friends and family.

You should also learn:

Previous Post Next Post